Another way back-dated post inspired by my Periamma's lovely vege.
Spiced Pumpkin and Cauliflower
1/2 small pumpkin - cubed
1 medium sized cauliflower - cut into bite sized florets
1 onion - sliced
1 green chilli - sliced
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon curry powder
Salt to taste
1. Blanch pumpkin and cauliflower until soft.
2. In a seperate pan, heat a bit of oil and saute onions and chilli.
3. Mix milk, salt and curry powder together in a seperate bowl and pour into onions.
4. Leave to simmer for two minutes then add in blanched pumpkin and cauliflower.
5. Stir well and leave to cook for a couple of minutes.