Friday, March 20, 2009
Cranberry & Lamb Meatballs
1 pack minced lamb
1 handful dried cranberry - chopped
1 medium onion - grated
3 pips garlic - grated
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon worchestire sauce
1 tablespoon corn flour
Freshly ground pepper
1. In a bowl, place minced lamb and grate over it onions, garlic. Add chopped cranberry, soy sauce, worchestire sauce, pepper and mix well with your hand. Once you get an even distribution of ingredients in the mince, add in corn flour and mix well.
2. Line a baking tray with foil and lightly brush olive oil.
3. Form small meatballs (i did teaspoon sized ones) and arrange evenly on tray.
4. Lightly brush top of meatballs with olive oil.
5. Bake in oven at 190celcius for about 30-40 minutes.
p/s: Use the drippings in the tray for a lovely sauce.