Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A lil brekkie...


Update 29/11: So instead of going on a nice relaxing holiday, the whole thing got canceled and I spent a day in agony being put on call-centre holds and long queues to get my refunds. You see, at around 11pm of 25 nov, my partner-in-crime Cheryl urgently smsed me about the large-scale protest and grenades going off at Suvarnabumi airport on the news. At 2am of 26 nov, the day i was due to fly off, i get a sms from AirAsia stating that my flight had been cancelled as the airport has been closed off to incoming and outbound flights. It's been close to four days since then (did I mention my cousin Deva is stuck there as she had flown in earlier?) and the situation doesn't seem to be improving although the latest news was that evacuation flights were being conducted from a military airbase.

3 comments:

MrOrph said...

Here's to hoping you have a safe and happy trip!

Anonymous said...

Love ur blog....thanks for all the recipes. Hope u get ur break...perhaps another vacation spot?
cheers :-)

Angry Asian said...

not sure if your trip has been cancelled due to the drama over theres but hope you have a great break, either way. i miss bangkok, i lived there for 3 years and this winters here in the states just make me miss their humidity and heat so badly!